Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brr!!

After temperatures in the 90s and overnight lows in the 50s, I woke up to a chilly 39 degrees this morning when the wind blew the front door open. Yes, it was blowing that hard! What's even better is that it is only going to get colder as the day goes on...it's going to start raining...then sleeting...and I am stuck in a classroom where the heater will not work! I have fingercicles on the ends of my hands and I have been here less than an hour! I fear it will be a LONG and COLD day!!! Hopefully as the students arrive, their body heat will help warm this classroom! :) I had planned to use the time between classes to paint some signs, but I'm afraid it is just too cold for that. I may have to go out to my truck and see if I can scrounge up a blanket!!! (Can you tell I'm not liking this cold weather?!?!)

No comments: