Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Repurposed Cabinet Doors

I don't know what it is about old cabinet doors. I just love them! It's like I am drawn to them and I don't know why. I have amassed a nice little collection of doors in many different sizes, and I have just begun to turn those old doors into unique works of art. My first door was a simple project. I painted the carved border red and added a vinyl wall art. Super simple and so elegant!





I listed it on etsy and it sold within a few hours! WOO HOO!

For my second door, I chose an adorable daffodil flower. I LOVE dafodils, but don't like the fact that they bloom once and then you are left with a plain green plant. So, this daffodil can bloom forever! It was hard to list it on etsy, but I am sure someone will love it as much as I do!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!! I really like the second one!!!