Saturday, February 27, 2010

6 Months Is TOO LONG!

Yep! It has been 6 months since my last blog post! That is WAY TOO LONG! There have been lots of exciting things going on in the world of Caprice Creations! Let's catch up!


First of all, my sister got married in October. I was her Matron of Honor, Harley was the flower girl, and Chris was an usher for the Mother of the Bride. I was very proud of both kiddos. And my sister looked absolutely beautiful!

Me, Chris, & My Sister (Trisha) . . . . Harley & Trisha


In November, we found out that my sister and her new husband are expecting a baby in late July. Didn't take them long! {wink, wink}



Then came the holidays of Thanksgiving which we spent with my BFF's family. And Christmas which was a nice, peaceful event! The new year came and went. And we continue to trudge through life as we know it.


Sometime in January I taught myself to crochet. It was the one thing that my grandmother had tried to teach me that I just could not get. And I decided that it was time to "bite the bullet" and learn! It has turned out to be my favorite craft! (At least for now! lol)



My sister found out that she is having a BOY on my birthday! I was just a teensy bit disappointed that it's not a girl, but I plan to spoil the little girl rotten anyway! I'm getting so excited!!!



And that pretty much brings us up to the present. I've decided that the blog will be updated much more frequently now. And I hope to bring you lots of tutorials, pics, shop news, family news, and funny stuff! So tell your friends! :)