Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Shrug for Harley

I never know what to expect with West Texas weather! One day it is sunny, 80 degrees, and we are all running around in shorts. And the next day it SNOWS! NO joke! This happens a lot here! In fact, it was a gorgeous 80+ degree sunny day today and tomorrow we are supposed to get rain showers and a high in the 50s!


With that in mind, I have a hard time planning for Easter wardrobes! I always want to let little Harley wear a pretty Easter dress or a cute spring outift, but we usually have one final cold snap right around Easter. So, this year I am prepared! We've got the pretty new dress and just in case it is slightly cold, I have crocheted a shrug to go with it! I'm hoping that by making the shrug, the weather will be wonderfully gorgeous and my time will have been wasted! :) Here's hoping!!! I got the pattern for this shrug here.


No comments: